Welcome to a new blog* for students at staff in the School of Psychology at UEL! Intended as a means of updating students and staff in the School of Psychology here at UEL, this blog will feature:
- Tips on making the most of library resources at UEL.
- News about new services and innovations in the library.
- Information about new resources for psychology students and staff.
- Tips about resources beyond the library that may be useful.
- Anything else that may be of interest to Psychology students and staff.
You should also find a number of useful links in the sidebar (on the right-hand side of the screen), including links to psychology resources, useful library web pages and other sites that may be of interest.
If you feel there are any topics that I should cover in this blog that you are interested in (and that are appropriate!), please let me know and I’ll see what I can do.
As well as subscribing to this blog via the RSS feed (see the end of the sidebar) posts will also be posted via Twitter where you can find me at @psyclib_uel (where I will also be posting interesting links related to psychology, as well as highlighting the resources available for you to use at UEL). Again, if you have any queries at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me on Twitter and I will do what I can to assist.
I look forward to your thoughts, comments and suggestions!
* Don’t worry! You can still access the previous blog here.